Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Peter: Surfing on the weekend and selling T-shirts, bags and rashguards


www.robertsportcommunityworks.org is selling T-shirts and a rashguards. The T-shirt and the rashgard is nice with SURFLIBERIA logo on the front of it and it is a very nice cotton.


I like it because it says something about my country Liberia and it is also suportting the Liberian surfer and making the people of Liberia to know more about the sport.


Believe me, I take it with me every where I go and every where I surf.


Lot of people asked me what the surf on the T-shirt means, I can tell them that it is one of the new sports in Liberia, then I will show them some photo of a surfer ridding a wave and start to explain how you do it.


Surfing was great this weekend, those waves were small but they were clean and nice.


Elie had some nice rides, she is getting very good, she never use to ride those type of waves she was ridding on last weekend, she was challenging them.


We were surfing at Shipwrecks, Marshall had some nice berrieds, he came back up and said it was yelling at him and he will show the example.


After surfing Shipwrecks, I came back to Cotton Trees and surf with Taya and some of her friends, I talk to them about the waves and how to ride it.


It was fun, Taya had some nice rides, she is getting good.


I was surfing at Cotton Trees and I saw Nate and Elie comming from surfing Shipwrecks, he told me that he lost one of his fins, I was try to tell him sorry and he said that I brought the bad luck because I have lost about three of my feans from surfing, but he was kidding.


It is bad if you lost those things in Liberia because you can't find them here.


On my NSP surf board I have a right fins on the left side because I lost it and had a right one.


After surfing we had source, fish and rice for lunch because the Nana's was open, I was so hungry after surfing for 5 hours so I ate a lot, then came back to Monrovia.


We had a little bad luck because one of my friend Sergei lost his water cam in the water, and he said that some guys was fishing right next to him with a net, so he tell them they will catch a camera but it was fun surfing on a new board.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, thanks for all the encouragement. You're so great to have in the water, with all your stoke and hooting. It's awesome to surf with you and challenge big, big waves.

    I must meet this Taya so we can surf and challenge waves together.

    ReplyDelete