Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Peter: Nice waves in the rainy season

On Sunday morning by 5:00 Mashual came to get me from my house to go to robertsport to surf but I felt bad because last weeekend wasn't too good and Afread called on saterday night and said that the wave was still the same so I thought the wind and the wave was the same way as last weekend but I was wrong.


When we got to robersport that morning we met Alfred on the road at his house getting ready to go surf so he had to ride with us to the beach.


When we turn on the left at Nana's we saw that the wave was so different, the ocean was nice and the wave was like dry season and Cotton Tree was working so I took my board and ran to Nate and Elie because last weekend I had a latele problem with my NSP board and I asked them for some stuff to get it repire but they were still at sleep under the Cotton Tree in their tents so I left it there and ask for one of Alfread board bescause I couldn't ride my other on, I left it with them last weekend.


So Afread, mashual, and I went out and the wave was just nice at Cotton Trees, it was a beutiful day the first wave I had I got beried in it and it keep comming, after few minutes Nate came he started surfing those wave, the next wave he took was a nice one, when he came back up I saw a nice logo on his rashgard says SURF LIBERIA so I asked him how can I get that on my mine.


After surfing we came for lunch and the Nana's wasn't open so we ate all we had and came back to Monrovia.


I tell you last weekend was so bad, the first  wave I took at Ship Wrecks, I ride it for few seconds when it was getten like a wall I try to jump off it but my leach left my leg and my NSP board went in to the rocks, the wave hit it on the rocks and I saw it in the air about three feet, I try swimming down to save it but Marshall help me out, I try to go to him but the corrent took me  in the rock so I had a little scar on my leg.

When we came out of the water I took the board and look at it there was only a little hole like a finger print.


I tell you if that board was fiberglass board it was coming to break in pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment