Friday, September 4, 2009

Peter: The choppy wave and running after school activities

The wind still making the waves ugly, I tell you last weekend was great but I don't know why this weekend was like that.


I still  praying for this month to be good and it should bring nice waves because I can't still stand the pain by driving for two hour to this point and nothing good to surf.


I still love the sport, I can't live with out it.


The week was crazy, I was runing after my school bisness.


I had to go to the bank to do my regestratson, The line was very long so I had to wait for 3 hours after that I had to go to the school for my deposit slip.


I just want to think God that everything went on well and also think him for good health.


I can't still believe that I will be wearring color cloths for this week because my uniform is not still out yet. I am still happy that I meeting some nice friend and I going to be on the basketball team, think God.


No comments:

Post a Comment