Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peter: Kendeja Beach


This photo was taken in the Kendeja beach break in Monrovia. It was in dry season. In that mounth, a guy from New Zealand came to Liberia to help the youth with bible lesson and he was staying at the same compound I live so every weekend or doing the week we will go surf when the wave was good. He was a good guy and anytime we go surf he will be on the beach taking picture of us. This is one of the photo he took, I use to like this guy because he wouldn't mine if the food he ate is african food and he is a good photographer.

I can still picture that day of surf the waves was so nice that I never left the water and Keith had to left me back because I took a ride with him and he had to go some where but I could't get out of the water so I had to walk 45 mine back to the compound where I live.

I still miss all my friend that left Liberia and the time we had and all the fun we had together. I pray that I will see them some day. Sometime it somehow different to meet other people from all part of the world and you learn other thing from other country so everytime I met a person I will be happy but one of the thing is that some of those people you met you can only see them for one day or a hour. Sometime I think how traveling out of your country is like because I stay all my life in Liberia.

No comments:

Post a Comment