Saturday, July 18, 2009

Peter: Getting berried at Loco


I tryin to get in to this berried on this wave but it refused to break over my head, I was surfing at Loco and sometime those wave get very big. I never knew the important of geting berried in a wave untill I had one at Loco and it was one of my best wave I ever surf, now I want to time the wave everytime I go out get berried. 


Elie and Nate give me about six chikens and two ducks to rise, They started eating some wheat yesterday. One died from the heat in the bag but it was lot of fun catching them yesterday. I think we will have lot of chikens and duck soon, we just have to wait for them to have eggs and make more babies and we will be able to have a little party. 

2 comments:

  1. yaaya whats up man its Isaac your web site is sick man i need to be there rite now keep in that water ma keep ripin much love god bless

    ReplyDelete