Friday, October 9, 2009

Peter: Surfing on the weekend , Meeting with some new guys and Starting first period test at school.

Before the mounth of september Keath told me that some guys was comming to Liberia to do some surf TV show, I was so happy to hear about that.

At the end of september they arived in Liberia and stay about one week in Keath house after that they went up to rebertsport for one week.

The day they arived in rebertsport it was on saterday, I was there but I never talk with them because I thought they needed a rest after a long drives.
 so we left that day and come to Monrovia.

The waves on that weekend was small and  not so good but we had to surf because we drove a long distance.

Doing the week Keath told me that on thousday will be good to surf in robertsport because big waves was comming in, and I was so happy but I had school so I never went.

On sunday I went up and all those guys told me how good was the waves, how it was breaking, how many feet over head and about all the berries they had.

I felt so bad because I missed that section of surfing but after I went down to cotton tree and started surfing, I was so happy because I could feel those wave that were breaking.

You could see those little waves making tube and by surfing them you could tell  how beutiful it was on thousday.

After surfing those waves I went down to ship wreaks and they were still nice and after that I was trying to go see loko.

On my way to Loko I met a guy by the name  of Shean, he and Afried was on their way back from there.

He said that he was the photographer of the TV show and he told me how good was the waves in Liberia.

He also said that it will be very good to have a surf team in liberia and some surfing industries because we need more surfer to come and we need those equipment for surfing.

After he got through expleaning, he took some photo of me and handed his surfdoard to me said I should try it out.

The surfboard was (5, 6) it was a very nice board it had four (4) fen and it was very thin.

When I cought the first wave it started moving very fast and on my third one, I had a nice ride and went down to the beachto him.

It was fun ridding his board, I was so happy because of all the good things he told me about surfing.

I believed that few years from now surfing will be one of the bigest sport in Liberia.

I also want to say thanks to Nett and Elie for their great work in Liberia, bescause they are really trying hard to make Liberia well known in the surf world.

School is great, I just started me first period test and I will be through on Friday.

Sometime it is hard when you are in school and all your friends are going to surf,   but  what to do, I just have to get  through with school before surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment